As part of the recent Raising Resilience panel, Aubrey was featured in The Bainbridge Island Review. Check it out!
Update: watch the panel now!
My office is taking the following precautions to protect clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating in the therapy room has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- I wear a mask.
- I maintain safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy room
- I ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
Creating Growth Counseling’s phone number is 206-775-2690! In a rookie business move, it looks like the phone number on my business cards is wrong! ? So, if I’ve given you a card please hold on to it until I can get you corrected ones! Or you can strike a line through it and correct it for me…